Monday 21 March 2011

My favourite band just got better....

So Everyone knows how messed up Charlie Sheen is... Well my favourite band, Sparks The Rescue, just made up a song about him and you should all go listen to it :P
http://www.youtube.com/user/sparkstherescue#p/c/8FF7CB2918B7EB33/1/i6eHWJoQBSI
It's called 'It's Good To Be Charlie Sheen' and I've had it on my iPod for about an hour... GUESS WHO KNOWS ALL THE WORDS!!!!! hehehe... I... have no life.... well, that's depressing...

DOIN' 7 GRAMS OF COCAINE! I GOT TIGERS BLOOD IN MY VEINS!
...What? It's a good song...

Okay now really, Finding my prince. It's nowhere near dying, although my fingers are from TYPING! I decided im going to upload tomorrow? And Black Lion isn't going up until I'm finished with the cover (which isn't going to well...) Oi vey, I have so much to do! Now I GOTTA PEE!!! bbye :P
winning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment