Saturday 2 April 2011

I might as well have dropped off the earth :P

Yeah so I decided to re-appear to the public once again... I was just really lazy this past while and I got into a huge bout of writer's block... While I'm writing one of the most important parts of Finding my prince :/ yeah I'm writing Italy :) It's exciting but hard because I'm wracking my brain for things to write. Being a writer is tough. End of story. My brother is playing COD behind me with a headset and I am now DEEPLY regretting buying it for him. This is him right now.
Tyler: SIT DOWN!!! YOU GOT OWNED!
me: YOU JUST DIED MORON
tyler: Oh.... oops.

One of the many scenarios today. He keeps on making up terms and it's getting on my LAST NERVE. Not to mention he won't give me the PS3 to play Assassin's Creed so I can get over this stupid writers block :/ I don't know why but it always seems to help... maybe because the Auditore's are italian? and i do so believe that the Desmond character is quite attractive... Anyways, enough of my video game addiction, back to europe i guesses.... bbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment