Saturday 16 April 2011

d;sghjdf; jgfidgjdfgjdfg d;ja;stourei[34ut093gkfv mje'ap8tw23n4 u9037gv98[0bn

Okay, So I don't know why, but I've had massive writers block and I think it's due to a certain blonde distraction, that plays hockey and somehow is still a jerk :/ yeah HIM. Anyways, imma do my usual crap and then get on with it.

Black Lion is currently being overhauled and then edited, so it's going to take some time because I didn't like the original as much as my new view for it so, im basically re-writing the whole thing. I am, however, going to go on wattpad and see if anyone can make me a book cover for it, because that's just awesome. Also, it may be taking on a new name... I don't know yet. The way I'm hoping for it to go right now is for it to be a series. I'll tell you when I get a cover.

I LEARNED HOW TO KNIT A BEARD! I know, It's pretty cool. We also decided to knit and watch Drag Me To Hell after school and it's such bad cinematography (?) that it's funny. I laughed quite a bit and we're not done yet and it's driving me NUTTERS.

I am also studying for my driver's test :P So far I fail, but it's all going to be okay, i think, because i found the official practice tests online. YAY. a few more weeks and I can drive during daylight hours on any road other than a major highway with an adult who has had their valid licence for four years or more! :D

What was the last thing then? Hmmm... I forgot while I was typing the driving thing. Well this sucks...
I think I've rambled enough anyways... So lastly, THAT hockey player, still a total jerk but for some reason beyond my understanding defended me when my friend called me something along the lines of "So blonde, you have enough for the entire church congregation." Haha yeeeaah. HIS response was, "She's not entirely blonde, or are you blind." YAY!!!1!! This make me happy. ANYWAYS! Imma be gettin' back to meh story typin' and you should all lurk my wattpad page for when I upload. bbye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment