Monday 9 May 2011

I'M BAAAAACK

Buahahahaha I'm back and more determined than Lord Voldemort! no really, i'm totally going to try and do this everyday now... I MEAN IT!

So I just posted one of my favourite chapters for Prince and personally i don't want them to go back, but you know.... I can't just ditch em in italy.
well I could, but that wouldn't be cool.
If you read it, WHO LOVES DAMONS ROOM?! lol i made it all dark just the way he likes it, but in a Serena sort of way. *sigh* I'm so glad I made them meant for each other.
     Who wants to hear the winning poem i wrote for english class... I don't know what my prize is but im pretty stoked, I'll tell you tomorrow.
*Ahem*
There once was a girl,
Named Elaine.
Who's life was
Nothing but plain.
Until Brett came around,
And threw her to the ground,
For her very best friend,
Lysandra.

Everyone loved it :P my favourite line is "Threw her to the ground"... there are benefits with being a songwriter. OOOOOOH!!!! NEWS! I'm thinking of recording a demo CD! What do you think? Like it, hate it? I haven't decided if I'm going through with it but I do have a song about Finding My Prince I could use... Rather inconspicuosly i might add. Nah, i don't know. If anyone really wants to hear it I might just for you, MY FANS! Coz I love you and i would do almost anything for you. Which brings me to my next point.

I have a DARE page! You can leave your dares and I'll post pictures or videos of what it is. Please keep it legal, I am a minor. So go check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment