Wednesday 16 March 2011

Would you look at the time?!

Oh my goodness it is 3:36 am and I just got home from a tedious twelve hour journey across some oceans and stuff. Either way, I'm sad to be back in Canada and not in the sunny Dominican. The only upside is that I can't get any more sunburnt and I get to see a certain someone ;) okay well not until tuesday but that's still too far away. Thank you Allison for the send off, when I read that it made me really happy, since it IS three am don't expect me to post Black Lion until atleast two because I won't be up before then. Ugh and I have guitar lessons in about 14 hours :/ life is tough. The last thing I wanted to say was goodbye to Eric, my crush for this trip for we parted ways in the Toronto airport early this morning... You were really hot btw :? Like the new smilie? I DO! Hahaha woah, I think it's time to go to bed because I'm saying goodbye to a boy I never had the guts to talk to...
I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN ERIC!!!!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment