Saturday 5 March 2011

I Hate Technology

So, I... I... I have two fingers..... Lol okay enough nonsense, I need to explain something to everyone.
I decided to type part of Finding my Prince on my iPod and i tried emailing it to myself... The only problem is that my internet is being retarted and I can't send it. So sadly until this problem is fixed by the magical internet elf, There will be no updates on Finding my Prince...
On a lighter note, since the first few pages of everyone of my stories is hand written, I've started typing up the first 20 pages to The Black Lion and hope to have a cover done before I leave with a chapter or two up on wattpad. So I hope everyone enjoys that, but I'm still working stupidly hard on FMP, so don't worry, I'll go call the elf :P
ALSO, do you like the new back ground? I'll be changing it around alot until I find one I like, I spent like 4 hours last night trying to figure out HTML and ended up calling my friend to help... I still don't understand it all :/ *Dramatic sigh* WHY MUST TECHNOLOGY BE SO CONFUSING?!
Until tomorrow,
bbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment