Monday 7 March 2011

Start the countdown

In T-19 hours I will be leaving for my plane to the Dominican and probably posting before I leave. I'm so tired and it's only ten oclock... I swear I might pass out right now, it's almost insane. BAHHH!!! Today feels to normal!!! I went to school, took the bus 45 minutes both ways and went shopping with my parents and bought shampoo...... See what I mean? My bus was even late, which is typical in this canadian snow. Stupid bus, I was almost late! ugh, not to mention, I'm not anticipating the immenent PLANE DELAY, because, come on, we all know it's going to happen. It always does. So Tonight, I'm going to finish the Black Lion book cover and type up some, and tomorrow, I'mma freak out over my luggage and type up some more. Now, I'm missing minute to win it, so bbye!
See you tomorrow <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment